1. About us: Unclutterer respects users’ rights to privacy and personal integrity and processes personal information in a fair and lawful manner. We collect only such personal information which is needed to provide our affiliate marketing services and we will not collect, use or disclose such information other than for purposes stated in this Policy and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and applicable law. As part of our commitment to ensure transparency in the processing of personal information, we are providing this Policy to inform you how we handle your personal information as a user or visitor of the site as well as the rights and/or choices that you have regarding your information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using this website, you are representing to us that you have read this Policy and consent to be bound by it.
3. How we collect information: Unclutterer does not require submission of personal information as condition for use or access of service. You can visit and browse the site without submitting any personal information such as your name, address, email address or telephone number. We may however collect certain personal information if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter or if you contact us via email or contact form on the site. If you send us a message via the website’s contact form, we may require you to provide your name and email address. We may also obtain any such personal information that you choose to include in the content of your message. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will collect and store your email address and use it to send news about products, offers and/or giveaways that we provide or ideas, tips on how to organize your home or office space. When you visit the site, we may collect non-personal information such as your browser type and version, date of visit, pages or products viewed on the site, the internet address (IP address) used to access the site as well information about the type and operating system of the device used to access the site. This information may be collected using cookies, page tags, web server logging and/or similar technologies.
Amazon affiliate disclosure and Amazon affiliate cookies: Unclutterer is a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Services, an affiliate marketing service designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising commission by advertising and/or linking to amazon.com. Unclutterer.com uses amazon affiliate cookies which may be placed on user’s device when a user clicks on the affiliate links. Affiliate cookies are used to understand whether or not users make a purchase through the affiliate links and these cookies expire within 24 hours.
Managing cookies: Note that if you do not want cookies to be placed on your device, you have the option to block them. Check your browser’s privacy and/or security settings for additional information on how to block or delete cookies. Please note that some cookies are necessary for the website to work properly. If you choose to block all cookies, some functionalities of the site may not work as expected. For more information about cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
5. How we use information: We collect and use information for the following purposes:
- Customer communication: We use the email address you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter, to communicate with you and send information, content, news or offers that may be of interest to you and to eventually respond to your requests, enquiries or feedback. We collect this type of information on the basis of your consent that you provide at the time of subscription.
- Improve performance and operation of the site: We use non-personal information to evaluate site usage, gauge user interest and gain insights into popular content, pages, links or products on the site so that we can improve our site’s content and design. We collect this type of information in our legitimate business interest to improve performance and operation of our website and services.
- Security: We use non-personal information to review and understand how users use the site and detect and prevent fraudulent or other malicious behavior. This information is collected in our legitimate business interest to enhance security and integrity of our site and its users.
- Advertising: We may use non-personal information to create, optimize and deliver ads about the services or content provided by us or our affiliates. We use information for this purpose in our legitimate interest to promote our platform and its services.
- Legal Compliance: We may collect personal information when required to do so in compliance with any governmental, judicial, or administrative order, subpoena, regulatory request or similar method, or is otherwise requested or required to be disclosed by law or regulation.
6. Links to other websites and online services: As a website affiliate service, we occasionally provide links to products, goods and services that are available on third-party websites. Such third-party websites are not owned, operated or maintained by Unclutterer. The affiliate links provided on our website are included for information and convenience purposes only to help you find products or services that may be relevant or of interest to you. Our inclusion of those links is not an endorsement or recommendation of any kind whatsoever. We do not guarantee that those links are safe or updated or that the services or products and information available at the linked websites are suitable, accurate or fit for a particular or intended purpose. In these terms, Unclutterer will not accept responsibility for any loss, damages, loss of data or harm to computer equipment suffered as the result of accessing third-party websites via the affiliate links provided on the site.
7. Disclosure of Information: Unclutterer will not disclose personal information collected in connection with the use of the site and services except for the specific purposes for which it was collected, as permitted by law or with the user’s prior express consent. If Unclutterer decides to disclose or use personal information for a new purpose, we will do our best to obtain user consent. We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Service providers and partners: We work with partners who help to develop, maintain and improve our site and services. These include providers who provide services like bulk email service delivery, web-hosting and maintenance as well as customer support. These providers may obtain access to certain personal information as is necessary for them to be able to render their services on our behalf.
- Sale or transfer or business: In the event that Unclutterer or its assets are acquired, sold or merged with another company, we may transfer or disclose certain customer information to the acquiring or new business entity to facilitate such sale, merger or acquisition.
- Compliance with the law: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so pursuant to any governmental, judicial, or administrative order, subpoena, regulatory request or similar method, or is otherwise requested or required to be disclosed by law or regulation.
8. Data Retention: We only retain personal information for as long as is needed for purposes and justifications stated in this Policy and otherwise in accordance with the applicable law. Information that is longer needed with respect to the purpose for which it was collected will be erased, anonymized or destroyed.
9. Your privacy rights: As a customer of Unclutterer, you have the right to obtain information about the types of personal information we hold about you and correct or update that information if it’s incomplete, inaccurate or outdated. Please note that the right of access and correction apply only to information that you provide to us directly. It does not apply to information about you collected via cookies, page tags or similar technologies.
Where you provide consent for collection and use of certain personal information for a particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Unclutterer will erase and not use personal information in respect of which consent has been withdrawn.
10. Contact us: For question and enquiries about this Policy or requests relating to your privacy rights, contact us via email at: [ [email protected] ]