Home Forums Living Spaces Kitchen What are good quality brands of hardware for kitchen cabinets?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Gerard Irizarry Gerard Irizarry 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

I’m looking for knobs and pulls for my kitchen cabinets.
    I like the look of some oil-rubbed bronze finishes, but I’m hesitant about choosing because of a bad experience with a faux finish.
    I’m not looking for something particularly high end, but I’d like something with a convincing finish that doesn’t rub off with use.
    Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of evie007
    evie007

Low expense metal or plastic options may possibly look like a fantastic way to reduce down on cost, this can also lead to future repairs or replacements.

Profile photo of Lauren Addis
    Lauren Addis

Rob use choose that cabinets which are less in costs.As Evie said I agree with the point like it can lead to future repairs or replacements.

Profile photo of steavehussey
    steavehussey

Hi Rob It depends upon your budget as well. If you are looking for the luxurious stuff for your kitchen you must go for IKEA. you would find many good stuff there, moreover go for the stuff which is easily available in your native place.

Profile photo of Alexandria Friedman
    Alexandria Friedman
    Participant

I agree with the last post! I’m a big IKEA fan myself and they have some pretty fair prices and durable stuff. But if it’s just hardware you need, you might want to just try a hardware store – plastic handles and hinges and stuff are pretty common and inexpensive, and they’ll last you as long as you need (so long as you’re gentle!)

Profile photo of Gerard Irizarry
    Gerard Irizarry
    Participant

Well, that totally depends on what fits your budget. But I would like to say that in a recent kitchen cabinet and hardware replacement project at my friend’s home, she got some real classy knobs and pulls installed on her cabinets from the people who made them. You can visit the site and see it for yourself. I hope this will be helpful to others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.