Home Forums Work Unclutter your life with a WhiteyBoard. It's a..

This topic contains 15 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  JuliaJayne 8 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

jasonw

Its a dry erase board tha just sticks onto your wall like a giant sticker. I finally stopped filling my Mac screen with digital sticky notes and just write them down on this thing. 4×6 Feet for $30 and you can cut it however you want. Pretty sweet.

WhiteyBoard.com

Rosa

Unclutter your life with a WhiteyBoard. It's a..

Awesome!

I use the whiteboard side of my son’s painting easel.

charmed2482

this is pretty sweet, I already have a regular one that had to be hung up on the wall, but if I needed another one i’d get one of these.

Claycat

Those are cool, Jason!

Nithy

Wow. I kind of want to cover all of my walls with this stuff.

STLMom

Nithy – then you might want to check this stuff out, too:
    http://www.ideapaint.com/home/ideapaint
    Whiteboard paint!
    I haven’t tried it myself, but it sounds awesome. More work than just sticking up some whiteyboard, but the paint comes in colors.

Periwinkle

Whiteboards are awesome. I have a someone ragged one that I got for free (father of a friend got approximately 50 of them from work; said friend’s room is covered with them) which I use all the time. If I need to remember to take anything with me that isn’t/pack anything that isn’t normal in the morning, I write it on the whiteboard. It’s also where I write stuff if I wake up in the middle of the night thinking of something I have to do, so it’s there in the morning. It’s great cos it doesn’t waste paper for silly little reminders. Mine is held to my wardrobe door with blutack.

Anonymous

I had a roll of something like it that I got it at a teacher supply store a few years ago. I covered a clipboard with it and the inside of some cabinet doors so I could leave information by the phone.

mat121

JuliaJayne

I rarely see products I need, but I need a WhiteyBoard.

We currently have a chalkboard where we list items for whoever makes the next trip to the grocery store. It works so well for us that we rarely run out of necessities, but I hate the mess of the chalk. I wanted to replace it with a whiteboard, but they all look like they belong in an office, not my kitchen. I can simply put the WhiteyBoard over the chalkboard surface. Love it!

charmed2482

I would be worried about removing this from my wall paper in my apartment. Has anyone tried using it on wall paper before?

I can attest to the whiteboard paint! At work, they actually painted one wall in every large meeting room. It works quite well! The only problem is that you need to have a flat wall – it probably wouldn’t work so well on a textured wall. ๐Ÿ˜›

djk

they look pretty cool, actually. Don’t know where I would put it at present but nonetheless, won’t be in the jewelbox forever. Probably wouldn’t work on tile, I guess.

btw nice to see you posting, JuliaJayne! hope you are well:)

Jillian

Golly, that looks pretty cool. I’ve got a big whiteboard hanging in my room that I’ve divided into sections using pretty tape. It works really well, especially since I see it immediately after I wake up so I can see what I’ve got to do for that day. ๐Ÿ™‚

JuliaJayne

Hey djk! Thanks for noticing I am back. ๐Ÿ™‚

A lots of things happened this summer that that weren’t so good, and I didn’t come around much because I wanted to avoid cranky posting. ;). All is well now.

How are you?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.