Home Forums Challenges A Thing A Day (ATAD) ATAD April 2014

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thomasn 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

daylily
    Participant

Jump in with any spring cleanout…. large or small it all counts. If you don’t need it, love it, use it – consider if it is worth the real estate it is holding. My project for the month will be sorting out the garage – we did a big clean out 3 years ago, but need to have major repairs to the roof, so this is a good opportunity to take it all out and reorganize.

ottawa

To the garbage: 1 dry pen and a pair of snow boots with rundown heels that have been sitting untouched in my closet gathering dust-bunnies for the past 4-5 years. That makes 83 items for 2014.

ArJa

Thanks to Ottawa for the inspiration to go through the pen and pencil jar. Out 5 stubby pencils & 5 dry or leaky pens (and ink all over my fingers). Also 5 pounds decluttered in the first quarter, but that should really go elsewhere in the forum.

ottawa

One smallish plastic basket taken to work for the techie guys to store computer things in (they chose phone filters). That makes 82 for the year.

daylily
    Participant

Finally – some things left the house today. Have been tied up with multiple issues at work and home and now MIL is coming to visit and I needed to clear out the spare bedroom/workroom, which has been holding lots of things I have been meaning to unload. Books, clothes and misc. (about 30 items total) out the door and on to a new home. 🙂

thomasn
    Participant

I love to put out the clutter from my home and make space for some new furniture items.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.