On January 6, 2007, we published our first blog post with our manifesto of simple living. We’re thrilled that over the past ten years we’ve been able to provide tips, tricks, and inspiration to help people unclutter and stay organized and productive.
Here are some highlights from our first decade:
- We’ve published over 4200 posts and received almost 74,000 comments.
- Our first Unitasker Wednesday was published in May 2007 and since then we’ve featured almost 450 unitaskers.
- The Forum was opened in November 2009 to allow fellow unclutterers to connect with each other, share ideas and resources.
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week was published in November 2009.
- Never Too Busy to Cure Clutter was published in January 2016.
We would like to thank all of the regular and guest writers that have contributed to Unclutterer but most of all, we’d like to thank YOU, our readers, for your continued comments, ideas, and support and encouragement.
Here’s to another ten years of simple living!