We know that many people have chosen “getting organized” as a New Year’s resolution – and some of those people want to get started now! Here is a short-list of Unclutterer posts that can help you get a jump-start.
Setting Organizing Goals
- Benefits of being organized
- Rules of organized people
- Organize goals with the SELF Journal
- Organizing your thoughts
- Managing the overwhelmed feeling
- Overwhelmed? Eight steps to help you regain control of your time
- Getting past uncluttering stumbling blocks
How to Start
- Simple, powerful organizing advice
- How to start organizing by setting yourself up for success
- How to get started organizing
- 10 suggestions for where to begin uncluttering
- Where to start organizing your home
- Avoiding clutter by careful purchasing
- Are you sabotaging your uncluttering and organizing efforts?
- Ten uncluttering tasks you can do in five minutes or less
- Seven routines and guidelines to live as an unclutterer — no super powers necessary
- The power of 15-30 minutes per day
- Ten things you can do when you don’t feel motivated to get stuff done
- Has your motivation left you? Four ways to win it back
- Motivation tips for slackers
Happy New Year from the Unclutterer Team and all the best to you in your organizing efforts.