- Selecting the right bulletin board for home or office
- Useful book to help you care for and preserve prized possessions
Do you have some precious heirlooms — things with great value, sentimental or monetary — you want to preserve and pass down to other family members? If you do, it
- Stay productive during the winter months
Though it may be challenging to stay productive during the winter months, consider these strategies to help you keep your energy high and get things done.
- A single sweater, 12 ways
Donna Karen New York produces a sweater for women that is an unclutterer’s ideal multipurpose garment.
- Review: Real Simple’s 869 New Uses for Old Things
The editors at Real Simple magazine have put together a hardcover collection of multi-tasking equipment and suggestions to honor their 10th anniversary. The book, Real Simple: 869 New Uses for Old Things, is an alphabetical listing of unexpected uses for wine corks, olive oil, old jump ropes, Q-tips, salt, soap and hundreds of other common household items.
- Three accessories to help keep your Mac mini out of sight
There are a number of ready-made brackets available that will let you easily mount a mini either under a desk or directly behind an LCD display.
- Video tour of Jay Shafer’s 96-square-foot house
Take a video tour of a house smaller than some people’s closets.
- Let go of the past from your wardrobe
In Unclutter Your Life in One Week, I talk about setting guidelines for your wardrobe to help you decide what can stay and what should go. The eighth item on this list is “You should have an occasion in the next year to wear it.” Thankfully, none of the clothes I’m getting rid of meet this definition.