- Keeping things simple
Sometimes we get bogged down when uncluttering or organizing because we make things too complicated. The following are some examples of ways to avoid complexity and get things done.
- Tech suggestions for dealing with stuff
Actions, projects, reference, and trash — technological solutions for processing these four categories of stuff.
- Make up your mind! How to make the process of decision making easier
Making important decisions can be stressful, but being organized with your approach can make the decision-making process easier.
- Be productive no matter where you are
You can be productive no matter where you are. Follow these tips to find where your productivity flourishes.
- Clean your barbecue grill? Might want to wait until spring
If you’re someone who puts your grill away for the six cold months, consider the idea of not giving your grill a hardcore cleaning before putting it into storage.
- Ask Unclutterer: Overwhelmed with clutter
My daughter’s birthday is in two days and I’ll have grandparents in my house doing that heavy sigh “at least they seem happy” thing … I guess I am looking for a band aid before the transfusion that is your book.