- Four simple steps for coping with significant life changes
Experiencing a significant life change? Consider using these for simple steps to help you transition to your new routine.
- Ask Unclutterer: Gift bag storage
Reader J is having difficulty storing gift wrap and is looking for a way to deal with unruly gift bags and boxes.
- Once again, write in books that aren’t yours
Avery now makes clear sticky notes. Let there be dancing in the streets!
- Illuminate your clutter hiding spaces
Clutter has a way of accumulating in poorly-lit spaces. If you can’t see it, you forget it’s there, and it’s easier to mindlessly add to the disorder.
- Review: NeatDesk and NeatWorks for Mac
To my surprise, however, I liked the NeatDesk for Mac. Specifically, I really liked the NeatWorks software.
- Resources for designing a custom tool cabinet
To get a perfectly organized tool chest, you might want to consider going the custom route.