- Book Review: 57 Secrets for Organizing Your Small Business
Whether you are the owner of a small business, an employee in a large corporation, or head of your own household, Jacki recommends 57 Secrets for Organizing Your Small Business for those wishing to make a positive change in their office environments.
- Ask Unclutterer: Organizing and operating a central supply room
Reader Brenda is looking for guidelines on how to organize and operate a central supply room.
- Organizing your refrigerator
Like any storage space in your home, organizing your refrigerator to meet your needs can save you time and money over the long term.
- Hoarding: Why forced cleanouts are unsuccessful
On Memorial Day, A&E aired a new episode of Hoarders that showed the progress — or, rather lack of progress — of a handful of the first season of the show’s participants. Four of the five of the people featured in the new “Where are they one year later?” episode had fully returned to their hoarding ways.
- Save kitchen space and make good coffee with an AeroPress
Coffee snobs seem to like the AeroPress. We like how small it is.
- CableBox is a box for cables
Sometimes, all you can really do is hide clutter in a pretty-white box.