- Unitasker Wednesday: Space-Saver Shoe Storage Stands
At first glance, this week’s unitasker selection seems like it could be helpful. It’s a device to organize shoes, which doesn’t seem like such a bad thing … until you realize a few things about the product that actually make it unhelpful.
- Knife block with integrated stand for iPad (or any other tablet)
As someone who frequently uses an iPad in the kitchen to manage recipes, this knife block seems like a great solution to the problem of where to safely rest a tablet while cooking.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Chef’n Grapefruiter Citrus Sectioning Tool
Remember Dave’s recent post about not needing to swat a fly with a Buick? I think this week’s unitasker could have been featured as the poster child for that concept. It’s a whole-lotta tool for not-a-lotta job. Introducing the Chef’n Grapefruiter Citrus Sectioning Tool,
- Unitasker Wednesday: The dipr
The dipr seems to be more clutter for the kitchen than a tool to simplify your life.
- Self-imposed technical limitations in music production can hurt so good
Who says you can’t produce brilliant albums with a single microphone direct-to-tape?