- Unitasker Wednesday: Treat Launcher
Dropping pet treats on the floor is EXHAUSTING! Thankfully, the Unique Petz Treat Launcher “saves” you the hassle.
- Give your smart phone and tablet a good uncluttering
- Unitasker Wednesday: Nail Protection Clamps
If you or someone you love has a problem with smudging their fingernail polish, and I mean a serious problem like “after-school special” serious, it might be time for you to have a confidential talk to your manicurist about Nail Protection Clamps.
- Ask Unclutterer: What to do with your cherished childhood comfort item when you become an adult?
Reader Emily is having difficulty parting with her favorite stuffed animal from her childhood, even with it upsetting her allergies and asthma.
- Unitasker Wednesday: FingerPickin Cocktail Picks
Except for spearing food to eat, the only other use I can conceive for the FingerPickin Cocktail Picks is accidentally poking out one’s eye with one.
- What will be your legacy?
Sue DeRoos: “Everyone gets organized at some point, they just might not be around for it.”
- Ask Unclutterer: Organizing hair styling doo-dads
I have a 9-yr-old girl with long hair. She has zillions of barrettes, headbands, clips, bobby pins, etc. and I need some good ideas how to organize these! Any suggestions??
- To-Do Tattoos
You can be sure your child makes it wherever he needs to go with everything on his list. It’s novel, and I like when organizing can be fun.