- What’s on your summer to do list? Organizing for next year’s summer events
Plan next summer’s fun activities using these four simple steps.
- Ask Unclutterer: Traveling with jewelry
Reader Katie is looking for a way to keep her jewelry organized when she travels.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The bananarama continues
We’ve written in the past about the Banana Saver and the Banana Slicer, but did you know you could also get your hands on so many more banana unitaskers?
- Simplifying packed lunches
Reader Jon wrote to us asking if we had any tips for preparing lunches at home that he can take to eat at work. He has been spending $100 a week on eating out at restaurants, and is hoping to become someone who brings his lunches to work. Since students are already back in the classroom in many states, and other students are getting ready to go, I thought now would be a great time to discuss the humble brown bag lunch.
- Nesting cookware for camping
I want to introduce you to the MSR Flex 4 System Cookset.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Lem-O Saver
So you have a lemon, and you only want to use half of it? Wow. Now that is a conundrum.
- Storing small memory cards
Do you have multiple games that are stored on small discs or do you carry small cards for work or your camera? How do you keep them stored in a safe and organized fashion?