- Three desks that help you control cable clutter
Did you know that your desk can help you with cable management? Check out these three desks that help keep cord clutter at bay.
- Are you constantly running late? Strategies for making appointments on time.
Do you inconvenience others when you arrive late? Do you actually put others’ lives at risk speeding to your next appointment? Jeri offers tips on how to overcome the bad habit of running late.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Reel Roaster
The Reel Roaster is guaranteed to make any child a plaintiff in a personal injury class action suit.
- Workspace of the Week: Outdoor office retreat
- An alternative to parchment paper
For less that what you will spend in a year on parchment paper, you can buy two reusable Silpat silicone baking mats — and save space, too, in your pantry.