- Seven ways to cope with stress
Feeling stressed? Here are seven way to better handle the anxiety.
- Stay productive and organized while working from home
In Dave’s four years of working from home, he’s learned a lot about managing home and work life, staying productive while cozy at home, avoiding distractions, and more. Based on these experiences, the following are his 10 tips that keep his work on track when he’s at home.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Formula Mixer
Introducing the Formula Mixer.
- Design Public’s Organization Blog Fest: Bookshelves
The website Design Public is hosting an Organization Blog Fest for a week, and they asked me to be a part of the advice-wielding group for the second year in a row.
- Ask Unclutterer: Auto office
My wife uses her mini van as an office for her process serving business, and a shuttle bus for taking our children to and from various events plus all the household shopping. What suggestions or gadgets have you come across for organizing a vehicle? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
- Organizing food storage wraps
If you’re not lucky enough to have a designated drawer for food storage wraps in your kitchen, you probably have to sacrifice space in your pantry or cupboards for these items.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Underground time capsule
- Purchasing the right CFL bulbs
Martha Stewart Living had an article in their September 2008 issue that highlighted the differences of all the CFL options.