- Building a custom home: Four steps to help you stay organized
Are you building a custom home? Here are four ways to stay organized.
- A basic spring cleaning plan
Get ready to spring clean your home with a basic plan.
- Ask Unclutterer: Organizing electronic accessories and conquering Mount Techmore
Reader Katie wants to know how to handle tech clutter. She has old wires, chargers, manuals, and cables cluttering up her room.
- Storing bed sheets
If your linen closet is cluttered and overflowing with bed sheets, it might be time to unclutter and organize your collection.
- Workspace of the Week: Creative desktop storage solutions
- Ask Unclutterer: Pesky plastic bags
Instead of throwing away plastic grocery bags, reader Robert is looking for ideas on ways to reuse them.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Fit and Fold
Unfortunately, like most tasks that seem difficult, there is an inventor ready to produce a plastic doodad who is also eager to take your money from you. Presenting, the Fit and Fold.
- Collapsible funnel
Please forgive my relatively high level of excitement for such a bland product, but sometimes it is the smallest things that make life better.