- Unitasker Wednesday: Hot Air Popcorn Popper
This is one of those unitaskers that at one point had a convenience value, but doesn’t really have that any longer. Say, “hello,” to a relic of the distant past, the Hot Air Popcorn Popper.
- Organize, store and buy computer cables wisely
- Cabin fever? Organize your summer travel plans now
At least for those of us in the northern hemisphere, January is a great time to make summer travel plans. You are able to beat the rush and still get some good deals on popular travel destinations, as well as you are able to think about things other than the cold and wind and snow currently going on outside.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Avocado Cuber (and Avocado Pit Removal Tool and Avo Saver and Avocado Knife)
Sure, knives are incredibly functional and built to handle all your chopping, slicing, and dicing needs — but why use an incredibly simple knife with products like the over-engineered Avocado Cuber on the market?
- How to organize your kitchen pantry
Directions for how to get your home pantry to work for you, not against you.
- Unitasker Wednesday: BeanSlice
It is rare that someone submits a unitasker and my first thought is, “I want that!” But this week, that was my response. Even I, the UNCLUTTERER, am tempted by plastic doodads that do the exact same thing as the knives I already own.
- Use your mac as a television
The elgato EyeTV Hybrid lets you watch televised programming on your Mac without needing a dedicated television set.
- Preserving digitized photographs
What to do after you have your print photographs digitized.