- Unitasker Wednesday: Personal Fondue Mugs, set of 2
This week’s unitasker selection takes all of those awesome things about fondue and destroys them. Introducing the Personal Fondue Mugs.
- Creating a home paper management system
Reader Steve sent us a great solution for keeping mail off his family’s kitchen counter tops and dining table.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Tea-Boy Penguin Tea Timer
This just may be the cutest, most precious unitasker ever! Introducing the Tea-Boy Penguin Tea Timer.
- Uncluttered and inexpensive storage designs from CB2
Since it’s probably safe to assume that you don’t eventually want to end up watching the buildings around you burn while the Frank Black sings “Where Is My Mind?”, consider CB2 next time you’re about to make the drive to IKEA.
- Ice Box Art
The first part is a simple acrylic sign holder with magnetic tape on the back. There are many ways that you can decorate this, or if your kids are a little older, have them decorate it themselves.
- Netflix streaming on your Nintendo Wii
Beginning later this spring the Nintendo Wii will support on-demand streaming of content from Netflix.
- Boston Herald reporter finds calm after uncluttering
- Power strips that work well with wall warts
Three alternatives to traditional power strips. These alleviate or reduce the space-hogging wall wart problem.
- Storing board games and puzzles
If board game and puzzle organization has you stumped, here are some suggestions for getting your games in order.