- Review: Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Dry Erase Decals
A product review of the new Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery Dry Erase Decals and ways to use them.
- The science of buying: Women are at the wheel
A She-Conomy article discusses Marti Barletta’s research in the book Marketing to Women and how when “men and women buy as partners, women control at least four out of five stages of the purchasing process.”
- Workspace of the Week: High-end modern study
Johannes Bosgra’s home study is a model of how to create an elegant and minimal high-end workspace.
- Self-imposed technical limitations in music production can hurt so good
Who says you can’t produce brilliant albums with a single microphone direct-to-tape?
- Downloading digital sheet music
While at her local Nordstrom’s Department Store, my friend spotted the piano player using a MusicPad Pro for his sheet music. It’s a digital device, much like a Kindle, that can hook to a special music stand or be carted around like a single piece of sheet music.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Extreme Bug Vacuum
If only there were clutter vacuums to suck up the absurd bug vacuum!