- Unitasker Wednesday: Nail Protection Clamps
If you or someone you love has a problem with smudging their fingernail polish, and I mean a serious problem like “after-school special” serious, it might be time for you to have a confidential talk to your manicurist about Nail Protection Clamps.
- Ask Unclutterer: What to do with your cherished childhood comfort item when you become an adult?
Reader Emily is having difficulty parting with her favorite stuffed animal from her childhood, even with it upsetting her allergies and asthma.
- What’s on your summer to do list? Organizing for next year’s summer events
Plan next summer’s fun activities using these four simple steps.
- Unitasker Wednesday: FingerPickin Cocktail Picks
Except for spearing food to eat, the only other use I can conceive for the FingerPickin Cocktail Picks is accidentally poking out one’s eye with one.
- What will be your legacy?
Sue DeRoos: “Everyone gets organized at some point, they just might not be around for it.”
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Bacon Platter
Mmmmmmmm, bacon. Bacon is so yummy it deserves to be showcased! Let the world know you are serving bacon, glorious bacon, for breakfast with the awesome Bacon Platter!