All Unitasker Wednesday posts are jokes — we don’t want you to buy these items, we want you to laugh at their ridiculousness. Enjoy!
You are not going to believe this. So, get this. Get this! It’s a tray. For cookies. And it looks like it’s plastic. But, seriously, it’s NOT! Right? It looks like it’s cheap, but it’s expensive! Hahahaha! The joke is on whoever is eating the cookies out of what they think is a plastic tray. It’s an Unplastic Tray!
“Features” of the Unplastic Tray:
- It’s made of hand-blown glass and is super delicate because it’s thin, like plastic
- It has to be hand washed
- You have to remove store-bought cookies from a plastic container and then put them in the glass container
- No one looking at your table assumes you did anything other than set the plastic tray the store-bought cookies came in onto the table because it looks just like a plastic tray
- If you make homemade cookies to put into it, people then think you didn’t make them and instead bought cookies or they wonder why you put homemade cookies into a recycled store-bought cookie tray
- Rarely do people touch the tray when grabbing cookies, so hardly anyone will even realize you have a fancy Unplastic Tray
Oh, and if you want to be confused even more, read the comments on the product’s Amazon page. Half of them have nothing to do with the tray at all. Even the reviews are clutter!