- Single socks and how they can help you learn to process what-if clutter
If you’re someone who regularly plays the “what if” scenario in your mind, try giving the lost-sock basket a try in your home. Recycle any sock that remains in the basket for more than three months. Since you know the worst that can happen is that you might end up recycling two socks, it’s a relative inexpensive way to practice making these types of uncluttering decisions.
- Ask Unclutterer: Movies with an uncluttered theme
Reader Ellis asked: “If you had any recommendations of films with a minimalist/uncluttered theme?”
- Unclutterer goes shopping with The New York Times
Erin is featured today in The New York Times — “Ending the Reign of Chaos“
- Ask Unclutterer: Messy mail
Could you please do an article on how to keep mail organized? I considered myself pretty much clear of clutter, except for my mail. It’s driving me crazy.
- Three uncluttered activities you can do on a lazy Saturday
Three of these to-do items on my list today are great tasks to complete on a day you’ve decided to stay at home. From my home to yours, I bring you three uncluttered activities you can do on a lazy Saturday.
- Folding kitchen island
The folding island saves on space in the kitchen and it also serves you well while you need extra counter space.