- Unitasker Wednesday: Avocado Cuber (and Avocado Pit Removal Tool and Avo Saver and Avocado Knife)
Sure, knives are incredibly functional and built to handle all your chopping, slicing, and dicing needs — but why use an incredibly simple knife with products like the over-engineered Avocado Cuber on the market?
- How to organize your kitchen pantry
Directions for how to get your home pantry to work for you, not against you.
- Unitasker Wednesday: BeanSlice
It is rare that someone submits a unitasker and my first thought is, “I want that!” But this week, that was my response. Even I, the UNCLUTTERER, am tempted by plastic doodads that do the exact same thing as the knives I already own.
- Are you sabotaging your uncluttering and organizing efforts?
There are hundreds of ways to sabotage your uncluttering and organizing efforts, and just one solution for all of them — admit to yourself that you’re sabotaging your success.
- Use your mac as a television
The elgato EyeTV Hybrid lets you watch televised programming on your Mac without needing a dedicated television set.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Mini Cupcake Maker
After using this confection-specific appliance, store it in your cabinet next to your Muffin Magic, your cupcake batter dispenser, and your Perfect Brownie pan.
- Preserving digitized photographs
What to do after you have your print photographs digitized.