- Seven routines and guidelines to live as an unclutterer — no super powers necessary
Instead of magic wands, most unclutterers simply do a little work each day and adhere to a few simple guidelines to keep from being overwhelmed by an avalanche of clutter.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Jalapeno Corer
The Jalapeno Corer does the exact same thing as a paring knife, and it gets rid of the best part of the jalapeno — the spicy delicious seeds!
- Happy fifth birthday to Unclutterer!
On this day in 2007, lawyer and clutter-despiser Jerry Brito published the very first Unclutterer post: “A manifesto on simple living.” Since that day, there have been more than 2,775 uncluttering and organizing posts on the site written by more than 45 simple living enthusiasts.
- January 2011 resolutions and a plan of action
I am ready for a year of 100 percent success, and monthly resolutions with daily schedules will be my plan of action to make that happen.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Snap Jack Pancake Cutter
Are you against owning any knives? Do you really like pancakes? If you answered both questions affirmatively, well then I have the perfect product for you! Introducing the Snap Jack Pancake Cutter.
- The Fujitsu ScanSnap S1100: An ultra-portable paper clutter reducer
Yesterday at CES, Fujitsu released its latest model in its ScanSnap scanner series. The S1100 is a mobile color scanner, smaller than my shoe.
- Increasing energy: Erin’s first set of 2010 resolutions
I’ve written in the past about how getting adequate sleep is linked to an uncluttered life. If I’m exhausted, I’m less likely to eat well and exercise (also energy related), tackle items on my to-do list, think and work efficiently and clearly, keep up with chores, stay focused, and respond well under stress. One hour of missed sleep can tank my productivity the following day.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Chair socks
Look at these cute socks. Oh, wait. You’re saying they’re not socks I can wear? They’re socks for my chairs?