- How to preserve photographs worth keeping in three simple steps
Directions from professional archivist Sally Jacobs on how to preserve heirloom-quality photographs.
- Being organized before a doctor’s visit
Doctors can be intimidating, even those with amazing bedside manners. It can be easy to be anxious and/or timid around them — especially when they’re wearing those impersonal white lab coats. A little organizing can help reduce these anxieties.
- Review: Five Books
What are the five books you should read to learn as much as possible about a specific subject? Five Books has the answer.
- 2010 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: Pampered grooming gifts for him
There aren’t many gifts more practical than grooming items. All of these items are utilitarian and functional, but are luxurious enough that they’re likely not something a man in your life will routinely buy for himself. You can pamper him, and know the gift won’t clutter up his space.
- 2010 Holiday Gift Giving Guide: Kits
A kit can be an extremely practical gift, one that could make a real difference in an emergency situation.
- Is ‘user-friendly’ and ‘intuitive’ software really simpler?
Should software developers expect more from end-users?
- 2009 Gift Giving Guide: All the small things
We’re starting off Unclutterer’s 2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide talking about stocking stuffers.
- 2009 Gift Giving Guide: Gifts that reflect what matters most to you
In our second installment of Unclutterer’s 2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide we’re discussing gifts that reflect your personal priorities and desires. Initially, this may appear to be a little self-serving (and, well, it is a little bit), but keep reading before you dismiss the idea entirely.
- 2009 Gift Giving Guide: The gift of education
In our third installment of Unclutterer’s 2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide we’re discussing gifts of knowledge.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Plastic wishbones
To get us all into the Thanksgiving holiday spirit (and those of you outside the U.S., feel welcome to laugh along), I present to you synthetic Lucky Break Wishbones in packs of 4, 5, 8, or 10 wishbones!
- 2009 Gift Giving Guide: Ultimate uncluttering
In our fourth installment of Unclutterer’s 2009 Holiday Gift Giving Guide we discuss the ultimate gift of our Guide.