- Unitasker Wednesday: Retro POP Handset
My friend’s son recently asked her what games she liked to play on her phone when she was a kid. Had my friend owned this unitasker, her son would have known how dumb our phones used to be!
- Ask Unclutterer: Storing large brim hats
Reader Joanna wants help storing cowboy hats and sun hats in an organized manner.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Asparagus Peeler
The Orka Asparagus Peeler is for all those times you peel your asparagus, which, at least for me, is never.
- Unclutter your wallet by keeping a second wallet in your glove box
To avoid the symptom’s of “Costanza wallet,” keep a second wallet for loyalty cards in the glove box of your car.
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week: Your questions answered
Answers to your most pressing questions.
- O’Reilly wants to help with your computer book clutter
A new promotion from O’Reilly lets you upgrade books you already own to electronic versions for only $4.99.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Chef’n Garlic Zoom
Most multi-tasking or high-utility kitchen products have simple names that begin with lowercase letters: skillet, oven, knife, plate. A good sign that something might be a unitasker is when its name is cutesy and trademarked: JerkyXpress, Plater Grater, Nostalgia Cotton Candy Maker. By all accounts, the Chef’n Garlic Zoom is destined for unitasker greatness based on the fact that it includes a random apostrophe and the word zoom.
- JBL module makes any speaker wireless
The JBL WEM-1 Wireless Expansion Module promises to extend your speakers wirelessly up to 70 feet.