- Digital books: Reducing physical clutter and overtaking the market
On September 10, The Economist published the article “Great digital expectations” discussing the consumer shift from print to digital books.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Vacu Vin Egg Pillow
This is a first: Today’s unitasker is so outrageously mind-boggling I don’t even know what it does.
- Getting your child out the door in the morning, on time
If you have school-age children, you’re well aware that some mornings can be difficult. Even highly organized children have a few mornings each month where there is a melt down and things fall apart. Here are a few tips to help get your children (and you) out the door on time.
- The dimensions of stuff
In Peter Walsh’s “It’s All Too Much Workbook” he discusses the physical limitations of storage and how to use math to determine how much you can keep and have your home be clutter free.
- Unitasker Wednesday: 1 lb Fat Model Replica
I had no idea what 20 lbs of fat looked like — simply looking in the mirror was ineffective — so I jumped online and ordered 20 Fat Replicas, 1 lb each.
- Need motivation? Send an invitation
One of the most fun ways to motivate yourself to unclutter your home and/or office is to invite someone to visit.
- Combatting backpack clutter
Reader Lisa, a college student, wrote in to Unclutterer asking if we might be able to help her with her backpack woes.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Hot Potato
Now you can buy a music playing, batteries required, painted toy to substitute for nature’s fun: The Hot Potato!
- Creating a personal strategic plan
Drafting a personal Strategic Plan can help to keep clutter — especially time and mental clutter — from creeping into your remarkable life.
- Can a deep freezer save you money on meals?
The expense of a deep freezer plus the cost of the electrical energy to run it is less than the amount we’re currently wasting when we buy our food in smaller portions.
- How can you use a freezer to help with meal planning?
One strategy for buying in bulk and using your freezer to help ease the tensions around meal preparation time.