- Unitasker Wednesday: Mini Cupcake Maker
After using this confection-specific appliance, store it in your cabinet next to your Muffin Magic, your cupcake batter dispenser, and your Perfect Brownie pan.
- Unclutterer goes shopping with The New York Times
Erin is featured today in The New York Times — “Ending the Reign of Chaos“
- Ask Unclutterer: Messy mail
Could you please do an article on how to keep mail organized? I considered myself pretty much clear of clutter, except for my mail. It’s driving me crazy.
- Three uncluttered activities you can do on a lazy Saturday
Three of these to-do items on my list today are great tasks to complete on a day you’ve decided to stay at home. From my home to yours, I bring you three uncluttered activities you can do on a lazy Saturday.
- Folding kitchen island
The folding island saves on space in the kitchen and it also serves you well while you need extra counter space.
- GarageBand rocks more with less
The new iLife ’09 suite updates GarageBand with several exciting new features that will help beginner, and even advanced, guitarists keep their hobby clutter-free.
- Ask Unclutterer: How many hours will a family of four spend on laundry each week?
Reader Amanda recently e-mailed and asked a few questions about laundry maintenance for a family of four.
- Cleaning your floors without effort … that is, if you don’t break your neck …
Slipper Genies allow you to clean your floors while you move about your home with no extra effort or supplies.