- Unitasker Wednesday: The Nuvo Ritmo Pregnancy Sound System
The stuff being marketed to first-time pregnant women and parents is about 1/4 necessary, 1/4 might-be useful to some people, and 1/2 scams and clutter. As proof of the scams and clutter category, I present the Nuvo Ritmo Pregnancy Sound System.
- Doing more with less: Dogme 95 and self-imposed limitations
The Dogme 95 movement shows us how self-imposed limitations can help us focus on what’s really important in our work.
- Ask Unclutterer: Processing the possessions of someone who has passed
Unfortunately, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all response for how to handle the possessions of someone who has passed away. That is why I almost always recommend contacting a professional organizer who specializes in exactly these types of cases.
- Book review: One Year to an Organized Life
If you’re in the market for a comprehensive, concrete, methodical guide to home organization, Regina Leeds’ latest book is an excellent place to start.
- Keep your tax documents organized
When it comes to clutter the federal government has all of us beat. The tax code alone is over 60,000 pages and continues to grow by leaps and bounds.