There aren’t many gifts more practical than grooming items. All of these items are utilitarian and functional, but are luxurious enough that they’re likely not something a man in your life will routinely buy for himself. You can pamper him, and know the gift won’t clutter up his space:
- Jack Black All Over Wash, a 3-in-1 cleanser for face, hair and body in a convenient pump.
- Jack Black Travel Set, grooming products all in 3 oz. bottles or smaller to easily make it through airport security.
- Merkur “Futur” Adjustable Safety Razor, so he can stop using those disposable razors.
- Merkur Double Edge Razor Blades, 30 blades to go with the razor.
- Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Soap, six bars for less than $20.
- Earth Therapeutics Pumice Stone, so he can treat his feet.
- Seki Stainless Steel Fingernail and Toenail Clippers. If his feet are in bad shape, the Seki In-Grown Toenail Clipper could work, too.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Lotion, it’s not greasy, doesn’t have a fragrance, and is the only lotion my husband will touch.