- It’s All Too Much Workbook has insightful tips for keeping your cool when talking to others about their clutter
His suggestions get to the heart of the matter without antagonizing or assigning blame.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Meatball Grill Basket
Wow, I wonder how many of these Meatball Grill Baskets Williams-Sonoma is going to sell?
- Electronic invitations save time and money
A new player has jumped into the electronic invitation market, and it is MyPunchbowl.
- Less mess in the music room
When music is such an integral part of your life, you constantly look for ways to store and minimize what you own.
- Workspace of the Week: Ikea hacked
This week’s workspace of the week is Pinkernaute’s pristine office.
- Ask Unclutterer: Too much wine!
Reader Jules has more wine that she can store or consume in a reasonable amount of time.
- Become a Gmail ninja
Check out these tips from Google to get the clutter out of your Gmail account.
- What to do if you are organized and your partner isn’t
If you’re a part of a mismatched couple, how can you find a way to more easily live with your messy partner?
- Extreme minimalism Monday: hair is clutter
Britney was on to something.
- Reader question: Which linens stay and which ones go?
Tips to help you know which linens are good and which linens are clutter in your home.