- A couple’s clutter frustrations resolved
When two people live together and have different standards for cleanliness, frustration often ensues.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Hawaii Chair
As the jingle for the Hawaii Chair goes, “Take the work out of your workout.”
- DIY charging station
A lotion bottle can easily become a charging station.
- PowerShelf charging stations
If making a charging station (like we recommended earlier this morning) isn’t up your alley, then we know of a product that might interest you.
- Workspace of the Week: Angled architecture
The ceilings in the office pose a challenge that our workspace of the week winner handled with grace.
- Ask Unclutterer: Dual desks
The following are images I’ve collected over the years of two-person desks that I like.
- Is e-mail a flawed form of communication?
Since words only communicate 7 percent of a message, is e-mail doomed to be a flawed form of communication?
- Managing Computer File Clutter Pt. 2: External Storage
For his final installment of his data organization series, Brian extols his wisdom on external storage systems.