These are articles that caught my attention recently that I wanted to share with you:
- “Work Smart: Do Your Worst Task First” by Gina Trapani for Fast Company. You can read the transcript or watch the video.
- Qik Announces iPhone Support. If you have an older model iPhone, you can now record video with it. No need to shuck out the money for an upgrade. Qik also works with most smart phones.
- The slideshow “New Kits for Container Gardens” in the New York Times introduces a handful of great ideas for small space gardening. If you don’t have a backyard and want to garden, be sure to check out the corresponding article on the same topic.
- “How to Get Back Into Your Routine After a Break” by Ali Hale for Dumb Little Man. I struggle with this every time I travel for business or take a vacation.
- “Organize with Handmade Bins” by Holly Becker. I really like these alternatives to traditional storage baskets.
- “Handmade: Transform a Bucket into a Wastebasket” on DIY Life is an inexpensive way to get a stylish trash can on the cheap.
- “Clear a Surface.” Gretchen Rubin talks about how outer order contributes to inner calm.
- “10 Ways to Deal With the Non-Simplifying Others in Your Life” on ZenHabits. A great reminder for anyone who shares a space.
Were there any uncluttering articles this week that caught your attention? Share them with us in the comments.