- Expensify: A new take on expense reporting
Expensify.com tracks your business expenses making expense report filing a breeze.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Onion goggles
Don’t let your eyes tear up uncontrollably again. Take control of the situation and slip on some Onion Goggles.
- 11 cheap (and free) toys from Simple Mom
In the vein of baby toy alternatives, Simple Mom has a great list of cheap and free toys for your toddler.
- Find garage organizing inspiration from Elfa, Ikea, and Sears
Out-of-the-box solutions can solve your garage organizing problems, or at least give you inspiration for how to create your own.
- Workspace of the Week: Blissful in birch
With custom-built cabinets, this home office is a tranquil paradise.
- Are the paths to your goals paved or cluttered?
It’s time to clear the clutter and get started on your goals.
- Reap the benefits of your hard work
Are you taking the time to enjoy the benefits of your organizing and productivity efforts?
- Cable clutter
Here’s a quick Unclutterer video tip to help you tackle cable clutter under a media center. All it takes is a simple multi-hook rack and a little imagination.
- Reader suggestions: More ways to cure cable clutter
Great suggestions from readers on how to contain the cable clutter that plagues all of us.
- Acquiring and purging moving boxes
When you move you usually spend a bunch of time tracking down boxes to transport all of your stuff.
- Sleek way to hide kitty litter box
The Kitty Washroom is certainly an uncluttered kitty potty solution.
- An argument against table cloths
If you’re worried about your dining room table getting damaged by heavy objects, a flimsy layer of cotton isn’t going to protect the wood.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The SnacDaddy
With the SnacDaddy, you pick up one of 15 wings, dip it in the sauce, eat the wing, move the sauce, put the bone in the sauce hole, and then replace the sauce. It’s so easy!
- Review: Tiny Living in NYC
Tiny Living in NYC has ideas and products to maximize your minimal space.
- What to do with your old cell phone
You can get rid of your old cell phone clutter and do something good in the process.