- Money for nothing
MSN Money discusses the high price of clutter.
- Unitasker Wednesday: GoateeSaver
I know plenty of people that have successfully groomed their goatee without the aid of the GoateeSaver, but is the upkeep of those goatees that big of a pain?
- 10 tips to beat clutter in less than five minutes
Gretchen Rubin of the Happiness Project provides great ideas for quick clutter-busting activities.
- Workspace of the Week: Unconventional solutions
This week’s entry uses flower pots, baskets, boxes, and all sorts of unconventional items to store objects in her scrapbooker office.
- Yard Sales: An unclutterer’s ultimate, how-to guide
Professional organizer Geralin Thomas provides the ultimate guide for throwing the perfect yard sale.
- Auto detailing: The extreme clean
I thought I knew what extreme car cleaning was. I was wrong.
- Downsizing our home
The size and upkeep of our 2800 square foot Victorian home is just too much for us.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: Shoes are clutter
I’m still keeping my kicks, no matter what the extreme minimalist says.
- Reader pics: Charles Smith’s uncluttered nursery
Having a baby can really test your ability to keep a tidy and uncluttered home.
- Streamline your security check point routine
Some tips to make your security check easier.
- Birthday cards and reminder systems
Organization systems to prevent you from having to run to the store at the last minute, and you won’t have to worry about forgetting anyone’s special day.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Monogrammed steak brand
I know I enjoy monogrammed food much more than non-monogrammed food.
- Detach yourself from stuff
One of the major reasons people hold on to stuff is the emotional attachment they assign to an object.
- Keep on posting!
The Unclutterer Flickr workspace group is full of inspiring photographs from our readers offices.