- Cleaning out your cluttered car
Envision a clutter-free car, and take these steps to whip your automobile into shape.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The strawberry huller
Apparently, the strawberry needs to be hulled before one can really enjoy the juicy red fruit.
- Get more use out of a convertible crib
Convertible cribs, for those who don’t know, are cribs that convert into smaller beds.
- College Life: Back-to-school basics
The first installment of Intern Julia’s series on college dorm living.
- Workspace of the Week: Pie in the sky
With a view this wonderful, Rephlektiv’s office was a shoe-in for our weekly feature.
- How a home office should function
The three qualities everyone should strive to achieve in her home office.
- Relax your game with an uncluttered golf bag
Get rid of your low-use golf clubs and start enjoying the game again.
- Unclutter worries from your mind
When I find my thoughts are a mess, I answer the following five questions to unclutter my mind.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: Bucket o’ food
The extreme minimalist outdoes Rachael Ray by eating for $40 a Month.
- Of uncluttering buddies and shoes
- Child’s beach bag can help contain beach toy clutter
Children’s beach toys can quickly grow out of control, and a beach tote of his or her own can help solve the problem.
- Craftsman tool chest becomes non-traditional jewelry box
All of your jewelry, regardless of size or shape, can fit comfortably inside a Craftsman Six Drawer Tool Chest.
- Website helps identify walker-friendly neighborhoods
Walk Score ranks the walkability of a neighborhood for people interested in a car-free lifestyle.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Apple peeler-corer
My love affair with Williams-Sonoma’s endless supply of unitaskers continues with this contraption to help you peel and core your apples.
- Attack your junk drawer
We all have at least one drawer in our house that has turned into what can be called a junk drawer.
- Organizing your dorm room
So is it possible for college aged co-eds to keep their dorms in an organized and uncluttered state? Here are some tips and products to help achieve the nearly impossible task.