- Streamlining your morning routine
Track your morning routine to find out what is keeping you from getting to work on time.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Hot Dog Roller
With a simple move of the handle you can move up to five hot dogs at once!
- Workspace of the Week: Small-living desk
Skorpion24 finds a way to store more computers and peripherals a person could imagine in less than 20 sq. feet.
- The pumpkin rule
Megan Drayton, founder and CEO of eChef Software, discusses the necessity that led her to create an organization product for all of her recipes.
- Baby room clutter: The changing table
When my wife and I were planning the nursery we were inundated by so many items that we must have.
- Read a book and pass it on
You can prevent book clutter by asking yourself a few questions when you finish reading.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: hair is clutter
Britney was on to something.
- Reader question: Which linens stay and which ones go?
Tips to help you know which linens are good and which linens are clutter in your home.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Mango splitter
I’m sure I’ll get a bunch of comments from mango lovers telling me that they can’t live without their mango splitter, but I just can’t justify purchasing a tool to split a specific fruit.
- Trash the dress!
Clear clutter from your closet by participating in the Trash the Dress project.
- Weekend project idea: Clear clutter from your medicine chest
Clear the clutter from your medicine chest as a simple, weekend project!
- Improve performance by getting files off your OS X desktop
Keeping things clean can make your computer faster. Who knew?
- Brilliant: The foot dustpan
Reader Scott sent in this awesome foot-handled dustpan.