- Unitasker Wednesday: The cellphone holder
I generally set it on my cellphone on my desk or keep it in my pocket. What was I thinking?!?
- Make your own collapsible fabric box
Over at Associated Content, they have step-by-step directions on how to make your very own collapsible fabric boxes.
- Weekend project: Tackle newspaper and magazine clutter
Sort through your old newspapers and magazines and set up a plan for reading your backlog of publications.
- Workspace of the Week: Parent and child office
Parent and child have side-by-side desks in this playroom-office setup.
- Creative uses for velcro cable ties
Things to do with cable ties beyond binding cables.
- Unclutterer on the fEmpowerment podcast
- Doggie drawer cures doggie food mess
Create a clutter-free eating area for your puppy.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: the anti-McMansion
Any house over 100 square feet is just plain excessive.
- Basic wardrobes can end clutter in the female closet
A way for women to keep clothing from causing cluttering and taking over your bedroom is to have only a basic wardrobe.
- High quality media storage at high prices
Can-Am’s modular metal furniture is industrial-grade, with a price to match.
- Simple Living and Labor-Saving Devices
How technology can help us deal with time clutter.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The waffle maker
For those of you that already own a waffle maker when is the last time you used it?
- The Computer File
Magazine files are a great way to keep computer documentation and software organized.
- Consider charitable giving
Lightly used items can be donated to charity.