- Altering advice to find the best solution for you
Differentiate the content, process, or product when evaluating organization advice to find the best solution for your needs.
- Part two of the Unclutterer Precision Change podcasts
The second half of Erin’s interview with Duff McDuffee at the Precision Change podcast.
- Unitasker Wednesday: The Krups BeerTender
If you do invest the $300 for this little kegerator, you better hope Heineken doesn’t abandon the five liter kegs.
- G&S Design Compactables
G&S Design has a nice selection of common kitchen tools that compact down into a more convenient size that makes storing them a little easier.
- Reader question: Help curb my cable clutter!
Sara has a kitchen office with a mess of cables, and our readers can help her find a solution.
- Workspace of the Week: An organized cubicle
Jay’s cubicle is the first entry in the Unclutterer flickr pool of an office cubicle.
- Organize your gardening projects with Myfolia.com
Myfolia.com allows you to organize, track and share your gardening information.
- A little Unclutterer love for The New York Times
The NY Times looks at voluntary simplicity and reports on its advantages.
- Recipe roundup
A recipe notebook can help to restore order in your kitchen.
- Extreme minimalism Monday: laser beard removal
“It’s a simple routine involving lasers.”
- Fewer clothes can reduce laundry mess
Avoid having a constant laundry mess by having fewer clothes in your closet.
- Keeping your purse clutter free
Keeping a list of items that can be in a purse will help to keep it clean.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Cereal dispenser
“I really want cereal, but I only have one hand!”
- Basic wardrobes can end clutter in the male closet
A way for men to keep clothing from causing cluttering and taking over your bedroom is to have only a basic wardrobe.
- DIY designer knife block
DIY knife block looks just as good at a fraction of the cost.