- Understanding how you process information to help you get organized, part I
Identifying how your process information can help you determine which organization system is best for you.
- Unclutterer on the Precision Change podcast
Erin appears on an episode of Precision Change called Tired of the Crap? Become an Unclutterer!
- Unitasker Wednesday: Doggie playpen
So, what can one do to combat an “untrainable” dog? Well, you can stick it in a playpen of course.
- Many retirement communities now offer transition management services
Moving from a family home to a retirement community or nursing home can be an emotional task that can find some relief from transition managers.
- Saying goodbye to a family home
The Calgary Herald has a helpful article on saying goodbye to the family home.
- Workspace of the Week: Communing with nature
You have a laptop, so take advantage of it and head outdoors.
- Understanding how you process information to help you get organized, part 2
Tips and tricks for how to organize your home and office based on your preferred information processing style.
- Price tag fastening gun: Clutter or clutter buster?
You can use a price tag fastening gun to pair your socks before laundering … but does that mean I should buy it?
- Avoid furniture unitaskers
Furniture that can’t adapt can easily become clutter.