Live now is the second half of the interview with Precision Change I recorded titled What is Your Clutter Costing You? You can download the 21 minute podcast or listen to it by clicking on the “Play Now” link at the beginning of the article.
In this episode, I talk about:
- Which books to definitely get rid of first, and which to hold on to.
- Two sexy ebook readers worth considering.
- Why you might find it important to not have a job that makes you want to poke your eye out with a hot metal pipe.
- How being aware of the cost of clutter and procrastination can help you to live the life you desire.
- How uncluttering and mindfulness of the Earth’s limited resources are interconnected.
- What uncluttering is all about—living the life you want, doing more of what is most important to you.
After you listen to it, come back and let us know what you think of it in the comments. I hope that you enjoy the conversation!
If you missed the first installment of the series, you can listen to it here.