Live now is an episode for Precision Change I recorded titled Tired of the Crap? Become an Unclutterer! with the wonderful Duff McDuffee. You can download the 22 minute podcast or listen to it by clicking on the “Play Now” link at the beginning of the article.
In the conversation, I talk about:
- How clutter doesn’t always start out as clutter.
- Why if you are in a constant state of disorganization now, you absolutely can change.
- What exactly to start on to begin uncluttering your life.
- Why getting a storage unit is almost always a bad idea.
- The machine that will finally give you a paperless office.
- A simple way to clear out kitchen clutter.
- Why uncluttering is really just about finding what makes you happy and what really matters to you.
I look forward to reading your thoughts about the podcast! This is the first time I’ve been a part of a podcast and I must admit that it was a lot of fun.