Keeping track of all the different passwords I have for accessing online content is a bit ridiculous. Just this morning, I had to initiate passwords for three different sites. Yeah, I have auto complete for some of them, but not for the more sensitive sites like my bank account.
If you find that you are a bit overwhelmed by all of the passwords you have and are using a Mac running OS X, you may want to check out 1Password.
1Password keeps track of all web passwords, automates sign-in, guards from identity theft.
If you have the time, I recommend watching the informative video about their service. 1Password delivers the following features that will surely help you in your day-to-day browsing:
- Manage hundreds of passwords with one master key.
- Automatic form filler outclasses the other AutoFill products.
- Prevent phishing criminals from stealing your information.
- OS X Keychain integration provides maximum security.
- Integrated with Safari, OmniWeb, DEVONagent, Firefox, Camino, and Flock.
- Define multiple identities to be used by the form filler.
and many more…