The Unclutterer staff wants to send off 2007 with a list of our favorite posts from this year. These aren’t necessarily the posts that were the most read or the most commented, but are the ones we love for some reason we can’t really explain. Most of all, we hope you enjoyed them!
- Photographing your mementos
- A manifesto on simple living
- Paper clutter begone, part 4
- A man in uniform
- Detach yourself from stuff
- Ending laundry chaos
- Peter Walsh answers questions for Unclutterer.com
- Unitasker Wednesday: Monogrammed steak brand
- Simple living and labor-saving devices
- What should I store in a fireproof box?
- The Collyer brothers, a study in compulsive hoarding
Do you have a favorite post? We would love to know which posts bookmarked a place in your hearts, too!