I’ve had a traditional wallet ever since I’ve had cash and a bank card to tote around. I’m increasingly tire of sticking the wallet in my front pocket (yes, I carry my wallet in my front pocket) along with all the other things I carry when I go out on a walk.
Over the years my cellphones have become smaller and sleeker, but my wallet has stayed the same unforgiving size. Since I have the the storage space I keep things in it that I don’t really need. So, I decided to look for some alternatives to the traditional bifold that I currently use. Here are the most intriguing items I came across:
- SlimSlimmy: (Pictured) Made out of leather it looks quite traditional, but the size is anything but.
- Jimi: Much less conventional looking. It is made from 100% recycled materials and the description states that it “is perfect for snowboarding, cycling, loitering, hiking, traveling, trampolining, nightclubbing, base jumping and line dancing.” Wow, quite versatile for you extreme sport types and uh, line dancers.
- The Original Taxi Wallet: This one seems a bit too feminine for me, but I guess I could go for the black or brown one. It is made from Italian calfskin leather, which doesn’t really make a difference to me either way.
- Slimmy: From the makers of the SlimSlimmy, the Slimmy is a bit less slim and looks like the wallet alternative I may settle on.
- ALL-ETT Billfold: Proclaims to be “The thinnest wallet ever made!” It doesn’t look too fashionable, but I don’t really care about that. It is the thinnest.
I can’t recommend one since I have yet to purchase an alternative to my wallet. Is there anyone out there that has any recommendations?