- Unitasker Wednesday: Pizza Plates
I have to be honest, I don’t understand the need to own six triangular shaped plates with pictures of pepperoni pizza on them for the sole purpose of serving slices of restaurant-made pizza. Introducing, the Pizza Plates
- New additions to the Unclutterer family: Introducing Dave Caolo
Today we welcome technology wizard Dave Caolo to the Unclutterer content team.
- Ask Unclutterer: Designing a new space that prevents clutter and reduces cleaning time
Reader Howard asks: “Do you have any tips for remodeling or building a house that would help prevent clutter or reduce cleaning maintenance in the design of the space?”
- Ask Unclutterer: Concert tickets
Reader Ali wants to know how best to display her concert, play, festival, and movie tickets she has kept over the years.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Corn Kerneler
If your ear of corn is too big or too small, the blade on the Corn Kerneler doesn’t work because it isn’t adjustable.
- Focus and self control at the heart of uncluttering and productivity
If you can’t identify where you are going (the reasons you want to unclutter and improve your productivity) and stay focused on that goal, you will struggle greatly with your uncluttering efforts. Thankfully, Ellen Galinsky, author of the book Mind in the Making reports that these skills can be learned and improved.
- The never-ending search for the perfect home
A bigger home won’t solve your clutter problems, and the “perfect” house won’t curb your desire to buy more, more, more or transform your life. The real solution is to fix your relationship with your possessions and get things under control in your current living situation.
- Assorted links for May 18, 2010
Things from the uncluttering, productivity, and simple living worlds that are worth sharing.