It’s another milestone for Unlcutterer — six years ago on January 6, Unclutterer came to life with a post that focused on what it means to live more simply:
…to find balance in order to enjoy what one does have, and to avoid becoming overwhelmed by clutter.
What has happened in the time since that very first post? Here’s a look at some highlights of the last six years:
- We’ve shared 3,215 posts and received 67,446 reader comments
- Our most popular posts are “Scanning documents to reduce paper clutter” (April 2007) and “Creating a weekly meal plan” (February 2008)
- The first unitasker was featured in May 2007
- In November 2009, we added the Forum as a resource for Unclutterer readers
- Unclutter Your Life in One Week was published in November 2009 and the audio version became available in 2012
Of course, May 2012 is pretty special to this writer since that’s when I joined the Unclutterer team (along with Dave Caolo). On behalf of all of us at Unclutterer, thank you for your support over the last six years. We look forward to continuing the journey with you in 2013!