- Ask Unclutterer: What to do with a wedding dress?
Reader Allie wants to know if her wedding dress should be stored in a box or a bag to best preserve it.
- Three accessories to help keep your Mac mini out of sight
There are a number of ready-made brackets available that will let you easily mount a mini either under a desk or directly behind an LCD display.
- What to do with clothes you’ve worn once but want to wear again?
What to do to avoid using a “floordrobe” to hold your not-yet-ready-to-be-washed items.
- Unitasker Wednesday: Electric Gravy Boat Warming Plate
With Thanksgiving quickly approaching in the U.S., I thought a gravy-themed unitasker was an obvious choice for our feature. Introducing the Electric Gravy Boat Warming Plate.
- Save disk space by using bestcompress to select the best compression program
A clever shell script can help you ensure that you’re always using a compression program that’s appropriate for your input file.
- The fictional extreme-minimalist future
I’m interested in knowing if you wish the extreme-minimalist future in films like 2001: A Space Odyssey and THX 1138 would have become a reality, or if you think these depictions went too far.
- Soda bottle outdoor bird feeder converter kit
Being able to reuse things that would otherwise be trash is obviously good for the environment and keeps clutter out of your home, but it can also lead to some inspired, uncluttered design. Recently, I spotted the Soda Bottle Bird Feeder Converter and was impressed by its simplicity.