- A sleek and streamlined multipurpose piano
The perfect gift for a minimalist who constantly said she wanted a piano.
- Excerpt: Being a social butterfly
Below is another excerpt from my book Unclutter Your Life in One Week — this time on how to have and manage a social life in this busy world.
- Excerpt: How many bath linens do you need?
Below is the final excerpt from my book Unclutter Your Life in One Week we plan to run on the site — this time on how to determine how many towels and washcloths you need in your linen closet.
- Ask Unclutterer: CD storage
I use iTunes and have burned all my CDs to iTunes. I also have a huge box in my basement of all the hardcopy CDs. Is there any reason I would need to keep them (computer crash or something), or am I safe to start giving them away?
- Book review: The Experts’ Guide to Doing Things Faster
The Experts’ Guide to Doing Things Faster is a quick, fun, and informative read on efficiency.
- Seeking advice for cleaning laptops and keyboards
The Magic Eraser does a little bit to clean up dirt off of laptops and keyboards, but is there anything better?