- Unitasker Wednesday: Wheelmate Laptop Steering Wheel Desk
I have to confess — this week’s unitasker has more than one purpose. Not only is it great for holding your laptop, book, cell phone, and food as you drive, but it’s also perfect for crushing your ribs and/or impaling you when you get into inevitable accidents!
- Ask Unclutterer: How should I store sweaters this winter?
Reader Mary Margaret wants to know the best way she can store her sweaters this winter to keep things organized.
- Creating a mail center in your home
One of the easiest ways to keep paper clutter from overwhelming your space is to set up a mail processing center immediately inside the door by your mailbox.
- Review: Essential Travel Jacket by Scottevest
Ordinarily, garments with an extreme number of pockets tend to make the wearer look like either Walter Sobchak or a pro bass fisherman. This jacket is both fashionably simple and inconspicuous.
- Rethinking the vase for a small space
I recently learned about the store-flat reusable Vazu vases and instantly thought about our apartment and small-space dwelling readers.